Product in the spotlight; Jobe Encore SeriesIn this edition of the ‘Product in the Spotlight’ article we pay attention to the Jobe Encore Series. These slalom skis have a beautiful design and enables skiers of all levels to get those extra buoys and enhance the improvement of their skiing. Moreover, the skis consists of a tail rocker which allows the skis to hook up out of the turn faster and more efficiently than ever before.
Size: 65”, 67”, 68”
• Enables skiers of all levels to get those extra buoys and enhance the improvement of their skiing
• Specifically designed rocker pattern and flat spot allow this ski to establish its own sweet spot
• The new 2010 Encore has a full Carbon lay-up
• The 2009 Encore has a carbob/fibreglass lay-up
• Tail rocker (pivot to flat) which allows the ski to hook up out of the turn faster and more efficiently than ever before
• The full concave bottom design rolls into a specially tested and designed bevel, to make the ski have a rock solid feel both on edge and during a coast, translating into complete feedback to the skier
• Comes with an adjustable Tournament fin
The Encore is the perfect slalom ski for skiers of all levels!
Contact your local dealer and enjoy the product!