1. Cookie statement
2. Data Processor
Sport & Recreatie Den Bol B.V
Our Customer Service is responsible for processing the information which we collect from our cookies.
Cookies are small files that a website (or a web store like ours) stores on the computer or mobile device of the customer when the customer uses that website. By using cookies we can ensure that the use of our website is an even more pleasant experience because:
4. Kind of cookies:
- customers do not need to fill in the same information over and over again;
- we can understand and save user’s preferences for future visits;
- we can measure how our website is used and where we could improve the
- shopping experience;
- we can show ads and recommendations based on the preferences of that
- specific customer.
- we can recognize what device the customer is using when he visits our store
- online store;
- we could register the number of times an ad is displayed to the customer so
- the ads will show a better display of the needs of the customer. This will
- prevent the customer from seeing the same ad over and over;
- the cookies can help us improving security of our website;
- the cookies can help us prevent fraudulent activities.
4.1 Functional cookies or necessary cookies
Functional cookies ensure that our online store is functioning properly. These
cookies help the customer checking out or saving products in the shopping cart.
4.2 Analytical cookies
With analytical cookies we collect statistics about the use of our online store. The
following data is stored:
- the IP address, which is made anonymously;
- technical characteristics such as: the browser the customer is using, the
- resolution of your computer screen, what device is being used by the
- customer, operating system, location and which network is being used;
- information about how the customer entered our website (other websites,
- social media, e-mail or search engines;
- when and how long the customer visited our website;
- website buying behavior of the customers;
- which pages are being used/ viewed by the customer.
4.3 Third-party cookies
We are using third-party cookies such as the DoubleClick cookie or Google Cookie
to compile data regarding user interaction with ads and other ad service functions.
If third-party cookies are being placed, the corresponding cookie-policy of that
third-party will be applicable.
4.4 Profile cookies:
Profile cookies are helping us determine if the customer has seen certain ads or if
the customer turned off the sound of certain ads. All these settings and information
give Jobe the possibility to create a profile of the customer.
5. Managing and deleting cookies
5.1 If the customer does not want that Jobe tracks his website activities by the use of
cookies, the customer needs to adjust his browser settings. This allows the
customer to block all browser cookies or only the third party cookies. However if
the customer blocks our cookies we can’t guarantee the best functionality of our
website. It could occur that some pages of our website will not be shown
5.2 Jobe honors the use of a Do Not Track signal (DNT), but that does not mean the
ads that are being used will not be shown. In case of a DNT the ads will not be
personalized and tailor made.
5.3 Customers use different web browsers to browse the web. All those different web
browsers have different ways to delete cookies. It’s possible for customers to
delete local cookies from their medium. Every web browser has his own way to
delete cookies. Additional information about deletion can be found on the
webpages of the according web browsers.
5.4 Most of the cookies we use will be automatically removed when you log out.
However in some cases they may remain afterwards to remember your
Preferences. Some of the data that is collected will be stored for a certain period
of time to analyze the data, but no longer than 3 months.
5.5 All of the major browsers offer tips and guidance for managing the cookies on
the following websites:
- Internet Explorer