Jobe Angara 12.6 Paddle Board
It all started with water. So let's find those fishy feelings! Jobe's Bamboo series consists out of nature-inspired, innovative SUP boards with integrated channels. With a core construction - an light EPS foam core - blended with a 3mm wood stringer for optimal stiffness while maintaining control. OZ. fiberglass protects the core construction & bamboo veneer layer, which gives the board its natural look. An epoxy hot coat with sanded finish offers extra protection while a soft and luxurious EVA foam pad offers maximum grip and comfort. With a large surface area, this blue bamboo-beauty is truly versatile and stable for surfers up to 120 kg. The Angara's length of 12'6" making her tall and slim and the fastest board out there. Side fins are replaced with a US fin box to decide your perfect personal fin position with a tool less fin suitable for long distances. Click in the tool less fin for the long journey and stow your luggage under its catchy green bungee cord. You get a SUP leash and a rail saver to keep your board clean, too.
- Length: 12'6' (3.81m)
- Width: 29'' (73.7cm)
- Thickness: 5,5' (14cm)
- Volume: 210L
- Recommended rider weight: up to 120 kg/265 lbs.
- Board weight: 28 LBS (12,9kg).
- Nose Rocker: 5 7/8', Tail Rocker: 1'
- Bamboo veneer
- 9 ft. Coiled leash
- 5mm thick grooved EVA traction deck
- Easy-to-connect Leash plug
- Automatic air vent plug
- Camera plug to capture #Jobemoments
- Comfortable carrying Handle
- 12' tool less fin
- US fin box for optimal fin position
- Bungee storage net
- Rail saver to prevent scratches