Jobe Parana 11.6 Paddle Board
The Parana 11.6 has deep channels to obtain extra speed, tracking and stability. This makes her perfect for an expedition and strong enough to take with you whatever you love under the bungee cord. With a thickness of 5'', buoyancy is garantueed and stiffness is added while remaining control. Moreover, a 9'' single fin keeps the Parana on track while you taking the lead. An ergonomic carry handle makes carrying the lighweight board even easier. Little extra: get a SUP leash straight 10 ft green and a railsaver, too.
- Length: 11'6' (3.5m)
- Width: 31'' (78.7cm)
- Thickness: 5' (12.7cm)
- Volume: 203L
- Recommended rider weight: up to 120 kg/265 lbs.
- Board weight: LBS: 32,4 (14, 7kg).
- Nose Rocker: 5 15/16', Tail Rocker: 3 3/16'
- Bamboo veneer
- 9 ft./2.74 m Straight leash
- 5mm thick diamond pattern EVA traction deck
- Easy-to-connect Leash plug
- Automatic air vent plug Camera plug to capture all #jobemoments
- Comfortable carrying Handle
- 9' tool less fin
- US fin box for optimal fin position
- Stability and speed control channels
- Rail saver to prevent scratches
- Bungee storage net