Protect your kid: How to keep your mini-me safe
7 septiembre 2016
Lakes, ponds and beaches are heaven for kids but can be dangerous if parents don’t take proper precautions.
Keep them cute and safe
Invest in a proper-fitting vest to keep your little one safe. Check the weight and size recommendations on the label. For kids under 5, choose a vest with a strap between the legs. Always remember: inflatable vests and arm devices such as water wings are NOT effective protection.
Think: bright colors, reflective panels and non-clog whistles for safety. No matter if they’re jumping around or just chilling, a vest will keep your heart safe too.
1. The sunscreen (reapply often)
2. Let them drink plenty of fluids.
3. Keep sure the water temperature is okay. Recommended water temperature vary depending activity and age. Recommendation: 28°-30°C.
4. Make your kids water wise: teach them to wear a vest, to not push other kids in the water and to get out of the water when needed.
5. Supervise your kids at all times.
For our over-protective moms and dads: we guarantee optimal protection and cuteness with our 100N, CE-approved vests.
Here are some of our favorites (click for safety-info)
Chill out, parents:) - Jobe