Beta Troopers are stoked on testing
2 novembre 2015
We knew that the Jobe Beta Troopers are always stoked to test out products and give us feedback. But we were really happy with this great review that Jobe Beta Trooper: Peter Lee posted. He was really positive on the new Jobe Perth Wetsuit that he had was asked to test. Peter had the following to say about the Jobe Perth wetsuit:
Highly recommended!! Wetsuit - Jobe Perth 3/2.5 2016 collection.
Thanks Jobe Wake Park for the opportunity.
1. Weight – very good considering quite heavy and rubbery chest area.
2. Chest area - keeps you nice and warm and is very comfortable
3. Neoprene – good quality and after more than 20 runs, it keeps well and looks like new!
4. Optional cut – the cutting lines are absolutely brilliant and simple idea. Love it!
5. Stitching – very comfy and very solid
6. Stretch and Flex – this actually surprised me – as Perth is not top range it has a very good stretch and flex – very comfortable.
7. Knee area – it makes it even more comfortable. Perfect stretch!
All in all it is a very good product for a very good price. I used it in 20 degrees C (outside, water around 14-15) and felt very comfortable. I love optional cut and its flex and also comfy knee area. I certainly recommend it to anyone who would like to buy good quality for reasonable price.
We are happy to see these kind of responses and love to work together with our Beta Troopers! Their feedback on our products, makes sure that we can keep developing products ! A big thanks to Beta Trooper Peter Lee!
Want to become a Jobe Beta Trooper too? Sign up now at https://www.jobesports.com/beta-troopers/!