Austin Hair is one of the Pro riders of the Jobe wakeboard team. He has one of the showpieces in the Jobe 2012 collection: the Austin Hair Pro Model. Which means Austin has his own Jobe wakeboard and bindings within the Jobe collection of 2012. Austin is closely involved in the development of other products in the Jobe collection as well.
During the progress of the Jobe collection, Austin himself has visited the Jobe head office very often. A perfect opportunity to ask him some questions:
1. What is passing through your mind right now?
2. What did you eat last night?
A Margarita pizza
3. If you could possess of the power of a super hero, which one would you be?
So I could cheat at wakeboarding ;)
5. What is your favorite quote and where is it from?
This quote really makes me laugh: “I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is.” – It’s from the movie Zoo lander with Ben Stiller.
6. If you could bring three things to an uninhabited island what would it be?
Hmmm, that’s a tough one! A boat, a wakeboard and a fishing pole to catch some food!
7. Have you ever read a “…… for Dummies” book?
No, I haven’t. But I should read dating for Dummies! ;)
8. What is your favorite day in the week and why?
Monday, because it is most of the time the day after a contest and a good night out!
9. Do you like cooking? If yes what do you like to cook?
Yes. I like to cook healthy, with chicken or fish and vegetables.
10. If no, who is cooking for you?
11. How many times did you saw “The Titanic”?
At least 4 times..
12. How many times did you tried to avoid “The Titanic”?
Haha, at least 5 times!
13. What is your favorite “made in China” product?
My coffee maker! It makes the best coffee there is!
14.What were you afraid of when you was a little child?
The dark and the lake! Sounds pretty weird, but there are some real monsters in it!
15. And who were afraid of you when you was a little child?
My little sister, I bullied her!
16. Have you ever made a decision by tossing a coin? If yes, which one?
Yes, I did with my roommate for who’s going to wash the dishes. And I lost…
17. What was the most embarrassing nickname your parents gave you?
Austin Hairy butt! But don’t tell anyone! Sssh!
18. Which famous person would you like to meet?
19. If you were invited for a “Saint and sinners” party, what would you wear?
I would dress up like a Victoria Secrets Angel. With the glitters, wings and lingerie!
20. How many languages do you speak?
2,5, English, Spanish and a little Portuguese.
21. If you could be another person for one day, who will it be and what would you do?
The guy with the squirrel suit from Red Bull. I would fly around and off course across some dangerous cliffs.
22. How many pairs of shoes have you got?
11 or 12. And 16 if sandals are included.
23. At what time do you wake up?
8 or 9 a.m.
24. Which song do you sing along loud when it is on the radio?
Rolling in the Deep – Adele
25. Who makes you happy?
26. Who is your favorite cartoon hero?
The Coon and Captain Hindsight from South Park!
27. What is the most useless thing you ever bought?
Jewelry for a girlfriend.
28. Pick one and tell why:
- Sea or lake?
Lake, I don’t feel like feeling sticky.
- Canal or lake?
Canal, to winch.
- Asleep or awake?
- Free ride or contest?
Free ride, because there is less pressure, more fun and more progress.
- Austin Series or Click Series?
The Austin Series off course! Because it looks better!