This is your chance to work for a company that is water sport focused with a competitive edge, ensuring you a challenging and varied work day every day. Jobe is an employer who will provide the resources and support to ensure your success. Based in Sweden you will be working with great support from the head office based in Holland.
• Experience in previous sales role
• Must be able to work autonomously
• A love of selling
• Demonstrated ability to hit sales targets and generate new leads
• Confident with good presentation skills and the ability to look the part
• Have excellent time management skills and be detail orientated (perfectionism is a bonus)
• Developing and maintain relationships with our dealers
• Identifying new markets and build new relationships
• Create and delivering successful incentives campaigns
• Deliver travel talks and promotions presenting our product to small or large groups
• Organise talks and promotions at dealers to drive direct sales
• Coordinate demo’s and clinics with our sponsored riders
• Manage sales campaigns
• Tracking and submitting expenses
• Weekly reporting of sales and activities to head office
• Achieve set sales targets
• You will report to the Sales Manager
• Responsible together with marketing for the success on national boat shows and tradeshows.
Do you want this job? Please sent an email with your motivation, photo and c.v. to email@example.com .
We expect you to be familiar with water sports, have knowledge of English (spoken and written) and are not looking for a nine-to-five job.