Product in the Spotlight; Jobe Viper Series
19 november 2010
This month in ‘product in the spotlight’, we focus on the Jobe Viper Series. The Jobe Viper series consist of a full suit and a shorty. The wetsuits are available in black and red.
These wetsuits are made of 100% super stretch fabric and A-class neoprene for extra comfort. The Viper Series are equipped with liquid tape seals on the inside of the sleeve, a double layer collar design with glideskin seal for extra comfort and a flat stitch construction. The suit has a thermo lining in the chest,- back,- and side panels for extra warmth.
Below we have summarized all product specifications for you:
Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL
• 3.0mm water repellent mesh body and back
• 2.5mm neoprene legs and arms
• 100% super stretch fabric
• A-class neoprene
• Liquid tape seals on the inside of the sleeve
• Double layer collar design with glideskin seal for extra comfort
• Flat stitch construction
• Protective kneepads
• Seamless armpits
• Thermo lining in the chest,- back,- and side panels for extra warmth
The Jobe Viper Series are very stylish wetsuits and are a great match with the different Jobe Viper Vests, which are available in black and red.